Tash has many years experience as a nursery nurse with the 0-6 months olds, is currently working as a paediatric community nurse within the health visiting team (soon to be a health visitor), is a mother of 2 great sleepers and sleep consultant. Tash loves nothing more than to share her knowledge, so if you feel like the antenatal classes are aimed at the birth, have no idea how to bath a baby or give medication to a baby or want to feel as prepared as you can be before and after your new arrival get in touch. If you’ve already had your baby and it isn’t what you thought, you have no idea where to start with a routine or bath time is very stressful for everyone, scroll down to the life after baby sessions-where Tash can share all the tips of the trade!!
Here are Rubba-bubba’s early days topics covered in the convenience of your own home.
£60 (from 34 weeks)
- Realistic and useful hospital bag checklist
- The Baby’s room/Nursery checklist
- Baby Concierge- Baby products & equipment essentials
- What to expect
- Maternity Unit tour (optional)
- Care of a newborn
- changing nappy
- feeding & winding
- What to expect if baby needs the neonatal unit
2 hour session £85
Tash can go through everything with you slowly and at your pace, where you can ask as many questions as needed- there’s never a silly question!!
- Sleeping, settling, starting a routine and good sleep habits
- Bathing demo and hygiene
- Skin and Eye care
- Breast or bottle feeding/expressing support eg Healing cracked nipples